We specialize in fresh, crisp homemade beer brewed on the premises by Joe Schineller (Head Brewmeister), Brian Quann and Jake Sullivan. Our handcrafted beers are rotated throughout the year to satisfy every beer drinker… from the lightest in flavor… Naked River Light…to the most assertive…High Desert Imperial Stout.
Every year we participate in the Great American Beer Festival ™ and The World Beer Cup ® where we’ve received numerous medals.
Our three locations offer indoor and outdoor dining where guests can enjoy menu favorites like the Drunken Ribeye, Pulled Pork Sandwich and our famous Ozzie Rolls. Be sure to pick up a Growler to Go during your next visit. Food is fun.
|Monday||11:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM – 10:30 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM – 10:30 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM – 10:30 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
- Sidewinder Bock Bock
- Great American Restaurants Octoberfest Märzen
- St. Nick’s Weizenbock Weizenbock
- Iron Horse Lager Schwarzbier
- High Desert Imperial Stout Russian Imperial Stout
- Crazy Jackass Ale Roggenbier
- Flying Armadillo Porter Porter
- Great American Restaurants Pale Ale American Pale Ale
- Wild West Fest Lager Märzen
- Wit’s End Ale Belgian-Style White Ale